Live Remote Broadcast at Palm Cottage
January 14 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Naples Historical Society invites you to walk back in history and to join WAVV 101.1 while we broadcast live at Palm Cottage! Learn about the historical significance of this Tabbie Home built in 1895. Admission is free during the live broadcast and from January 14th to the 18th.
Spin WAVV’s Prize Wheel to win Naples Players tickets, Mel’s Diner and Nothing Bundt Cake gift certificates!
Palm Cottage is 1 block east of the Naples Pier.
- Built in 1895 – the oldest building in Naples
- Historical Significance is that it is one of the last remaining Tabbie Homes ( come to Remote and find out what that means.)
- In the 1890s people came to Naples to Surf Bathe…and enjoy the Warm Weather… Palm Cottage was built one block east of the Naples Pier.
- WAVV is live 12N-2p at the Cottage with Paul Conrad. Come get Naples Players Tickets…Mels Diner Certificates… Nothing Bundt Cake!!
- Palm Cottage has also been known as “The Brown House: and the Hamilton Ontario House
- FREE Admission at the Remote and from the 14th to the 18th
- Photos of the early days in Naples including how they landed airplanes on the golf course.
- Electrical Power put into the Historic Palm Cottage in 1926…
- Walk back in History
- Hub of Social Scene Located at 137 12th Avenue South Naples FL one block east of Naples Pier.